This week’s Tech Talk was: iThings
Some apps/activities that were mentioned were:
- Scootpad (There is also a website for this) – Several teachers are using this during differentiation time
- EduCreations (Similar apps like ShowMe, DoodleCast Pro, Explain Everything) – Several teachers are using these types of apps to allow their students to create tutorials or show evidence of work. The possibilities are endless!
- Umi Numbers – a numbers app for younger kiddos
- Partial Products – Check out the other math apps by Esa Helttula too!
- Audioboo (iPhone App) – a very easy and quick way to podcast
If you are interested in doing a poetry contest with your students, check out www.youngpoets.org. (The focus this year is haiku.)