This week’s Tech Talk is: Google Sites
Google Sites are a part of the Google Apps for Education bundle. The tool allows you to create custom websites for anything! Many teachers use Google Sites to create their teacher or classroom webpage.
Here are some resources that may help you understand Google Sites-
- If you are more of a visual learner, the GoogleApps Channel on YouTube has a great
- Molly Schroeder’s Google Sites Presentation/Resources from the Midwest Google Summit
- Rochelle Coopman’s Google Site for the WDPHS Chemistry classes
- 4th Grade Edina, MN Research Project Examples
- Peggy Loritz’s Presentation from our WDPSD January Inservice
- Google Apps for Ed Training Center – Learn more about the ins and outs of Google Sites.